May 26, 2011

I finally found what I'm looking for

Finally, a social media site that speaks to me:)

I like Facebook, but I don't love it. Not by a long shot. The games and apps are pretty cool, but I often feel like I'm playing Six Degress with the 500 million other Facebook users.


Path - Nervous at Home from Path on Vimeo.

So I think I'm going to give Path a shot. Limiting your interactions to only your best friends, selected co-workers and family is ... I don't know ... kind of reinvigorating. Like an anti-popularity contest.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    My name is Abdullah.I read your article on facebook games.i am in complete agreement with you.Even if i win among all my friends i still feel that somewhere a person is better than meThis is a blog you might be interested in marketinghive.blogspot.com
    Visit if you have the chance
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete